Relationships Counts not displaying in Collector

04-02-2019 10:12 AM
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

In a web map I use a count on the object id from a Relationship class in Configure Attributes like this.

This is handy for telling me how many related records exist in the pop up like Forms Found: {relationships/4/objectid}

This is not working in the new or old Collector however.  I understand that Arcade cannot do FeatureSetByName and such offline but I would think if the related records are on the device this Count should work.

Ideas?

Thanks

9 Replies
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Also tried using FeatureSetByName($map,"Name") but that did not work in the app either.

Thanks

CodyBiondi
New Contributor III

So this has been an almost two year bug or did anyone get back to you? - also looking to figure this out.

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

No have never got an answer on this one.  I talked to the team recently and forgot.  It is not working in the new Field Maps either.  I do not think it has ever worked.

0 Kudos
KrystalPhaneuf2
Occasional Contributor

Having this same issue.  Did you get any feedback or a workaround?

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

No never got any kind of response. The collector team doesn't respond as much.

For now I told the users they can use a web browser on the mobile device to see it. But since we're offline most of the time it doesn't really help.

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Bump.  This seems to be a core functionality bug going on 6 months old.  Anyone get any relationship things to work in Collector?  

0 Kudos
KrystalPhaneuf2
Occasional Contributor

We are editing a related table in Collector, but still not able to get any of the related fields to show in the feature popup.

DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Bump.  This a rather large bug to ignore.  We see this issue in web maps also when there are many relationship classes.  Collector it just plain never works.

Thanks