District Lookup Widget Issues

03-29-2019 01:21 PM
deleted-user-1_r2dgYuILKY
Occasional Contributor III

I'm working with the School Locator ArcGIS Solutions deployment WAB. I'm trying to edit the District Lookup Widget and I'm banging my head against the wall.

First, I have the "School District" layer set up with attendance boundaries for elementary, middle and high schools. When I geolocate an address, three menus pop up in the widget that zooms to and displays these three different boundaries. Great. The problem is, these menus are blank. How do I label them?? They are useless if people don't know to click on them.

Second, I cannot figure out how to edit the popup in the district locator widget. I have a popup defined in my schools points layer. I disabled the popup for the school district layer, yet the boilerplate popup expression from that layer  remains. No matter how I configure the popups in either layer, this is what I see:

I want this to display the school name, address and website as it does in the point layer popup. (I've blurred out the particulars)

I see this on the district lookup widget ESRI page:

Note:

The widget uses the pop-up defined in the map on the Information tab. You can enable one or both layers to have pop-ups. Whatever is defined will be displayed on the Information tab.

Where is the information tab? On the web map feeding the WAB? I cannot find it. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
deleted-user-1_r2dgYuILKY
Occasional Contributor III

The solution was to delete the district lookup app and start over. 

0 Kudos