Will Ops Dashboard honor arcade expressions?

03-27-2019 07:25 AM
ChristinaMcCullough2
New Contributor II

Will Ops Dashboard honor arcade expressions?  This is an important feature I would love to take advantage of in an Ops Dashboard.  I find that the fields are not available for the elements. 

10 Replies
DavidNyenhuis1
Esri Contributor

Hi Christina McCullough,

Thank you for your question about Arcade expressions in dashboards. The team would like to ask you a few questions to gather more details via the following survey.

https://arcg.is/19nPbv 

Survey will expire Friday, April 12, 2019.

0 Kudos
ChristinaMcCullough2
New Contributor II

I cannot access the url you provided. I get a bad request error message.  I can explain what I am doing.  

Thank you

Christina

0 Kudos
DavidNyenhuis1
Esri Contributor

Hi Christina,

Sorry to hear you weren't able to access the survey. It is shared publicly and others have successfully submitted responses, so I'm not sure what went wrong. 

Thank you for your explanation. I have recorded it with the other feedback. 

Dave

0 Kudos
ChristinaMcCullough2
New Contributor II

Dave,

This is the Ops Dashboard I made with the NWS Observed Gauges.  Once we have the ability to add Arcade, i will add the hydrograph to this app.   https://cmccullough2.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/c6bcc341fddd44c0906b244c46a0a749

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Christina,

Nice Dashboard app! Thanks for sharing a link! May I promote and share it?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
ChristinaMcCullough2
New Contributor II

Thank you and yes you may share it.  This dashboard is only pointing to one data layer.  I may make edits in the future.  

DerekLaw

FYI, checkout this demo which previews what's coming to ArcGIS Dashboards (beta) in April 2020

Dashboard and Arcade - YouTube 

PamBond1
New Contributor III

Any idea when the new BETA version will be available?

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Pam,

> Any idea when the new BETA version will be available?

The ArcGIS Dashboards Beta is scheduled for release mid-April 2020 timeframe, so very soon.

Hope this helps,