I have a Py API script running nightly that does a spatial join of wildlife observations to a Township grid. Since Wednesday morning, this script has been failing (error messages below). I have also tried replacing the spatial join with just an attribute join (using code a month ago that was working then) and this too is failing. Then I tried do these two joins manually in a webmap and those jobs also failed. Any ideas of what is happening? Bug in AGOL update that affected the API?
Jupyter error on spatial join:
Py script error on spatial join:
flcJoinResult = join_features(target_layer, join_layer,spatial_relationship='intersects',spatial_relationship_distance=None, spatial_relationship_distance_units=None, attribute_relationship=None, join_operation='JoinOneToMany', summary_fields=None, output_name=new_fs_name, context=None, gis=None)
File "C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\bin\Python\envs\arcgispro-py3\lib\site-packages\arcgis\features\summarize_data.py", line 305, in join_features
File "C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\bin\Python\envs\arcgispro-py3\lib\site-packages\arcgis\_impl\tools.py", line 1071, in join_features
job_info = super()._analysis_job_status(task_url, job_info)
File "C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\bin\Python\envs\arcgispro-py3\lib\site-packages\arcgis\_impl\tools.py", line 188, in _analysis_job_status
raise Exception("Job failed.")
Exception: Job failed.
Spatial join failed in webmap too