Esri Products and Microsoft Dynamics

03-04-2019 10:18 AM
AhmadSALEH1
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

Is there any active solutions provded by esri  to integrate  with Microsoft Dynamics or any other CRM tools  ?

Thank you,

Ahmad

Tags (2)
10 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ahmad,

There used to be a solution called Esri Maps for Dynamics CRM - but was retired in June 2017. Sorry.

Hope this helps,

AhmadSALEH1

Hi Derek, 

I saw that that it was retired. do you now what  esri users /customers are using to integrate with CRM tools ? is it JS API?

Thanks,

Ahmad

DerekLaw

Hi Ahmad,

Sorry for the late reply, I've been out on business travel in recent weeks.

> ... do you now what  esri users /customers are using to integrate with CRM tools ? is it JS API?

Unfortunately, I can't really comment on this - as I haven't had any customers asking to integrate ArcGIS with CRM tools. I suppose the ArcGIS API for JavaScript would be a good option.

Hope this helps,

LenOlyott1
New Contributor III

Hi Derek, this seems like a good question and Esri obviously thought it was a good integration at some point too. We too are keen to learn more about best practise for the integration as we are looking at just such an integration now. Is there anyone from the previous product team that could comment?

Thanks

Len

DerekLaw

Hi Leonard,

> We too are keen to learn more about best practise for the integration as we are looking at just such an integration now.

At this point in time at Esri, this is a pure developer story and the integration with MS Dynamics is a custom one. You can use the ArcGIS API for JavaScript to build an integration or perhaps work with an esri business partner.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
DaveNewman
New Contributor

Hi All

We have developed a product that integrates ESRI data with Dynamics 365. Its called Maptaskr and is a Microsoft certified solution. If you'd like more information, drop me a message at dave@maptaskr.com

Kind regards

DebbieMurphy
New Contributor III

I have a client inquiring about this as well.  If anyone here has a solution or something in the works, will you please hit me up?  dmurphy@esri

0 Kudos
AhmadSALEH1

I tried Maptaskr in our CRM it looks like its a good choice if you are looking for a fast and out of the box tool to integrate your esri maps with Microsft Dynamics 365.

The integration can be done either with ArcGIS Online hosted feature services or ArcGIS Server Services or by uploading files directly. 

StephanieHalpin
New Contributor

I'm interested in this integration too, Maptaskr is described as bringing your ArcGIS data into Dynamics CRM. Are there solutions for sourcing CRM data to use in ArcGIS enterprise for further analysis?