AppStudio 3.2 how to change order of geopoint/image questions?

02-27-2019 12:50 PM
CharlesBailey3
Occasional Contributor II

I am using a feature service created with survey123 connect in the Appstudio desktop Quick Report template, but when the app runs it loads the geopoint and image questions first, even though they are the last questions in the survey. Is there any way to change this? Thanks, cob

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello, 

Are you talking about questions in the "Add Details" page in Quick Report 3.2 Template? 

If yes, these questions are stored in the "model" of the ListView in the AttributesPage.qml, the model is an array, so feel free to sort the content of the array as you wish. 

I hope this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Erwin

CharlesBailey3
Occasional Contributor II

Thank you Erwin. I see the file but don't quite understand how to sort the pages with this. The feature service was generated by S123 form which doesn't even have pages. How can I move the map and image questions(pages) to last? Thanks, cob

0 Kudos
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Oh I see. You are trying to change the order of pages, not the questions in the AddDetailsPage.qml. 

So each page is represented with the qml page. 

• The image questions and map page is RefineLocationPage.qml
  • Add Media page is AddPhotoPage.qml
  • Add Details page is AddDetailsPage.qml

Each of the pages is being called one after another, it starts from QuickReportApp.qml is calling RefineLocationPage, then so on and so on. In each page, you can see the "Next" button event listener, where it is trying to call the next page to be loaded. This probably won't be pretty, but you need to untangle the chain between them and move it around. Including moving the logic Submit and Save from AddDetailsPage.qml to whichever page you decide to put it last. 

0 Kudos
DustinBaumbach1
Occasional Contributor

Hi Erwin Soekianto‌,

Thank you very much for this reply. I am currently in the process of moving the submit/save button to the RefineLocationPage and have successfully made the buttons display by replacing the next button on that page, but am now having the problem of being stuck on the "Uploading..." page. So far I have copied lines 143-227 from the AddDetailsPage to replace the next button on the RefineLocationPage. I have also copied and pasted the code from the onNext and onPrevious sections of the addDetailsPage component up to the the RefineLocationPage component in the QuickReportApp.qml. What else am I missing in migrating the button logic?

Thank you,

Dustin

0 Kudos