I am having some issues accessing information via my newly created Virtual Directory. I have created a Virtual Directory in IIS to allow access to videos and reports through ArcGIS Online via popup "More info".
I created and attached screen shots that illustrate the steps that I took to get to this point and am hoping someone may lend some wisdom on where I may have stumbled along the way.
VirtualDirectory1.jpg - screen shot depicting the information I supplied to initially create the virtual directory.
VirtualDirectory2.jpg - screen shot depicting the creation of the SanLinks virtual directory.
VirtualDirectory3.jpg - to test, I changed only one segments path. The red highlight indicates the record that was edited.
VirtualDirectory4.jpg - screen shot highlights "More info" added to this segment allowing the user to click for the info.
VirtualDirectory5.jpg - screen shot illustrating the result of the "More info" click event.
Thank you in advance for any assistance or advice that you can offer.