AnsweredAssumed Answered

Survey123 - Report Template Error

Question asked by jmckee on Feb 26, 2019
Latest reply on Mar 12, 2019 by j.moore-esristaff

I am developing a Survey123 report template and I am getting the following error [Error: Failed to parse "${RMMAL27_Y_type}". Field "${RMMAL27_Y_type}" does not exist or cannot be found in current parsing scope."].

The field exists in my data and I am copying it straight from the provided examples of how to work with the field for a report template.

• In my customized report template I have the question formatted as:
  1. Has the jurisdiction pre-identified and documented staging areas and points of distribution (POD) locations for receiving and distributing resources?

${RMMAL27 | selected:"y"} Yes

${#RMMAL27_Y}

${RMMAL27_Y_type}

Type Location Name: ${RMMAL27_Y_name}

Type Location Address: ${RMMAL27_Y_address}, ${RMMAL27_Y_city}, ${RMMAL27_Y_zip_}

${/RMMAL27_Y}

${RMMAL27 | selected:"n"} No

${RMMAL27_N | selected:"no"} No assistance needed.

${RMMAL27_N | selected:"assist"} The jurisdiction needs technical assistance to develop this plan/protocol and identify staging area and POD locations.

Staging Location Notes: ${RMMAL27_N_notes_stage}

POD Location Notes: ${RMMAL27_N_notes_pod}

• In the the downloadable template from survey123 the fields are shown as:

Staging and POD Locations (at least 1 of each)

${#RMMAL27_Y}

Please select the type of location

${RMMAL27_Y_type}

Staging & POD Location- Locality

${RMMAL_27_locality}

Type Location Name

${RMMAL27_Y_name}

Type Location Street Address

${RMMAL27_Y_address}

Type Location City

${RMMAL27_Y_city}

Type Location Zip Code

${RMMAL27_Y_zip_}

Please select the location on the map

${RMMAL27_Y_geopoint}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

${/RMMAL27_Y}

• I'm also getting an error "Error occurred when rendering by the report engine. Failed to parse "${LCAR__2019.ADMIN_FIN40|selected:"100"}".

But the following field name codes are shown in the options to work with fields

• 40. What percentage of time does the Coordinator of Emergency Management and/or staff spend devoted to your emergency management program?${ADMIN_FIN40}
    • ${ADMIN_FIN40 | selected:"value of a choice item"} is used for putting a check box beside a choice item.
    • Input:

${ADMIN_FIN40 | selected:"100"} 100%

${ADMIN_FIN40 | selected:"75"} 75%

${ADMIN_FIN40 | selected:"50"} 50%

${ADMIN_FIN40 | selected:"25"} 25%

${ADMIN_FIN40 | selected:"10"} 10%

The field has a field length constraint of 3 and has a field type of esriFieldTypeSmallInteger

Any help would be appreciated..

Attachments

Outcomes