AnsweredAssumed Answered

New Collector App Issues

Question asked by bcarman495 on Feb 21, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 27, 2019 by mbockenhauer-esristaff

Hi there,

I'm just wondering if there is a location to view known bugs or features being worked on for the new Collector App?  I'm using the iOS version of the app, by the way.

I've come across a few issues, but don't know if I should report them or if they are already being worked on:

- Feature symbology doesn't seem to update when changes are made from other devices accessing the same feature layer, unless you reload the map in Collector.  For example, I deleted some features from an AGOL web map, but those features still show in my Collector map until I reload the map.  No amount of panning or zooming in and out seems to help.

- There is no way to disable the blue location avatar on the map, like you can in Collector Classic.  This avatar gets in the way often.

- Updating polygon vertices is an EXTREMELY painful process in the new Collector app.

These are just a few off the top of my head.  I really like the new Collector app and would love to see continued improvement to it.  Thanks, and don't stop now ESRI!!

Outcomes