How to set includeLibrary: true

02-20-2019 01:31 PM
KyttMacManus2
New Contributor

Android V 3.2.265

I cannot seem to figure out how to set the includeLibrary parameter of any of my surveys to true?  If I try to update the .info JSON it is automatically overwritten when I republish the survey from Survey 123 Connect.

Can someone please help me figure out how to access my offline TPK?  I see it in my map library, but I cannot access it from a survey.

Thank you!!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrettStokes
Esri Contributor

Hi Kytt,

Are you trying to enable your survey to access a TPK you have already copied onto your device? Or are you trying to share your ArcGIS Online hosted TPK for others to download? Both scenario's are described in the doc:

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/survey123/desktop/create-surveys/preparebasemaps.htm

One suggestion is to ensure that Survey123 Connect is closed while editing your .info file. If Survey123 Connect is open, you may lose your edits when you close the text editor.

Brett

KyttMacManus
New Contributor II

Thank you for the reply Brett!  I have reviewed the doc and followed it to the best of my ability.  I am trying to enable access to a TPK already copied to my device. I can see it in my map library in the Survey123 field app.

You suggestion to close Survery123 Connect while editing the .info file worked great...I was able to make edits without them being overwritten.

However, even though I have added 

"mapTypes": {
"append": true,
"includeLibrary": true

to my .info file, the TPK I have in the map library still does not show up.

Thank you for your help!

0 Kudos