Survey Permissions

Jump to solution
02-21-2019 01:45 AM
AnthonyCorcoran1
New Contributor III

Users can view and submit surveys in the mobile App and desktop version, however only have permission to view the survey in the web version.

User had Level 2 publisher account and survey is shared to organisation.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AnthonyCorcoran1
New Contributor III

I found the solution, i deleted the stakeholder file and re shared the survey. This solved the issue, thanks for your help and pointing me in the right direction.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Anthony,

Are you asking why users that are a part of an ArcGIS Online Organization which a survey is shared to, cannot submit surveys using the web app?  What method did you use to share the survey, was it through the 'Collaborate' options via the Survey123 website?

You might want to take a look at the permissions of the fieldworker_view within the survey folder, which can be found in 'My Content' of your ArcGIS Online account.  Ensure that it is shared as desired, and that the user looking to access the survey is part of the Organization.

Best,

Brandon

AnthonyCorcoran1
New Contributor III

Brandon,

It was shared via the collaborate options and i have then also check the folder within AGOL.

I only have a stakeholder view and not a fieldwork view, this is shared to the appropriate levels.

The user can only see records before the survey was updated and cannot link to the new data they have submitted!

0 Kudos
AnthonyCorcoran1
New Contributor III

I found the solution, i deleted the stakeholder file and re shared the survey. This solved the issue, thanks for your help and pointing me in the right direction.

0 Kudos