I would like to perform a very simple geoprocessing task in WAB:
- User uploads a CSV file ( 3 text columns and schema matches table in SQL)
- Records from CSV are appended to existing table in SQL
So far I have been unable to get this to work. Steps I've taken:
- From Pro 2.3.0, use the append geoprocessing tool to perform the task
- Share the result as a Web Tool in Portal 10.6 (upload and asynchronous selected)
- Add the GP service in WAB widget
No matter what parameter options I choose, this is the error I receive:
ERROR 000820: The parameters need repair. ERROR 000800: The value is not a member of Input schema must match target schema | Use the Field Map to reconcile schema differences. ERROR 000820: The parameters need repair.
So I tried from ArcCatalog 10.6.1:
- Use the append geoprocessing tool
- Share the results as a geoprocessing service to Server 10.6 (upload and asynchronous selected)
- Add server to GP widget in WAB
Different error with this service:
ERROR 000840: The value is not a File.
The output table is registered with the geodatabase and the SQL connection is registered in Server.
What am i missing?