[Enrich Data Bug?] Only pulling first 25 rows of data

02-04-2019 12:54 PM
DougHarrington
New Contributor

I'm running into a recent issue with the new v5.0 where when enriching data, it is only adding data for the first 25 rows.

I've tested this a few times -- in one instance I have a table of 210 DMAs and I'm trying to enrich with population it only fills the first 25 rows (yet I am using credits for all 210). Same with a test sample of zip codes. I have 100 zip codes, it will only populate enriched columns with the first 25 rows before cutting out.

Even more bizarely, in those 25 rows the tool does seem to be cycling through all my queried rows and apparently rewriting over the first 25 (IE: row 25 will say [first number] and then a few seconds later show a new [second number], and then a new [third number] as if the tool was rewriting all the data.)

PC / Win 10 / 64bit 5.0 / Excel v16.0.4738.1000

1 Reply
ShannonChavez
Occasional Contributor

Good Afternoon Doug...Thank you for your post here! I have a few questions to hopefully help guide us towards a resolution. To confirm the issue you are experiencing, it is my understanding you have added 100 zip codes to a map and select Enrich data. At this point the first 25 zip codes populate the 'enriched data' and the other 75 zip codes appear blank?

Please see my questions below:

1. When the tool fails, are you getting an error message?
  2. Is the error specific to a worksheet or opening up any worksheets (with existing or blank)?
  3. What type of variable are you enriching your data with (example: population or something else)?

Let me know your thoughts or findings. 

0 Kudos