Operational Dashboards

Jump to solution
02-01-2019 07:13 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey everyone,

Right now we are creating am operational dashboard for a project on rest areas and I just want to see what process other people use to show their content in a meaningful way? Let me know!

Best,

Reid Ellis 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

You may need to provide is with more information.  What type of data are you gathering for the rest area projects?

I am managing a project right now where our crews are using collector.  The fields I have for them to update on their phones are domained and have 2 to 4 options for the various stages.  Most have two choices.  

Below is an example of a bar graph for an attribute with 4 possible values

Attribute with 4 possibilities

Below is a pie chart of an attribute with 3 possible values

And then a gas gauge for a 2 value attribute

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

You may need to provide is with more information.  What type of data are you gathering for the rest area projects?

I am managing a project right now where our crews are using collector.  The fields I have for them to update on their phones are domained and have 2 to 4 options for the various stages.  Most have two choices.  

Below is an example of a bar graph for an attribute with 4 possible values

Attribute with 4 possibilities

Below is a pie chart of an attribute with 3 possible values

And then a gas gauge for a 2 value attribute

RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

The manager of the project then asked me for a way to view all photo attachments.

This was set up with multiple with multiple windows and semi complex  filters so when a site is selected a window to the left populates with the selected locations showing in one window the site info populated by the field crews and a scroll option to go through the photos.  

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We are inspecting assets within the rest areas (e.g sinks, curb ramps, compartment stalls) to see if they are in complaints with ADA standard 2010. So, we created an app in survey 123 following those standards and now are focusing on how we can present our findings. Thanks for the help 

0 Kudos
JacobBoyle412
Esri Contributor

Here's a great blog post from when the new version of Operations Dashboard came out by Derek Law

Some Example Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS Apps & Resources 

ArcGIS Blog search: Operations Dashboard

Jacob is a Sr. Solution Architect for Esri Professional Services and loves conservation planning, woodworking, LEGO, and his dogs.