AnsweredAssumed Answered

Get Attachments Using Survey123 Webhooks, Integromat, and Eledo PDF Generator, and Add Them to the PDF Template

Question asked by dtostrander23 on Jan 31, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 4, 2019 by dtostrander23

I am attempting to use webhooks to retrieve a payload of submitted survey attributes, generate them into a PDF using Integromat and the Eledo PDF generator integration, and then send the PDF as an email attachment. So far all of this works pretty seamlessly. The only issue I have is that the feature service's related table that my surveys stem from has attachments enabled, which I would like to have added to the PDF as a dynamic image (or more advanced repeating dynamic images if more than one photo exists in the array). I can set the Eledo PDF template to use an Image Type of URL (preferred), or Image. However, I can't seem to get any of this to work, and I don't see enough information coming through the payload to figure it out. Additionally, making matters a bit more challenged is that my published service is not shared publicly. Has anyone attempted to do this? I like this route better than building reports in Survey123 or printing directly from the Survey123 website, since using webhooks makes it happen at submission time and doesn't require any manual steps. I had thought about using the REST endpoint of the service URL with something like Query Attachments, but I still wasn't seeing how to extract the image URL going that route, and I believe I will need to generate tokens as well. Any thoughts, tips, or advice would be extremely helpful.

Outcomes