Map names, bookmarks and legend

01-24-2019 03:51 AM
SusanaGarcia_Gasquez
New Contributor III

I love the new interface!! Well done, such an improvement!!

I started testing it and i am very happy with performance and functions. Working great on my end,

I have two questions related to housekeeping and exporting content.

Renaming my maps: I cannot find this option anywhere!

Creating Bookmarks, is this feature available? To avoid maps jumping on slides. a bookmark frame/layout-type option will be ideal.

Export legend: is this option available?

Thanks  

3 Replies
ShannonChavez
Occasional Contributor

Hello Susan...This makes me happy!! Let me answer your follow up questions below:

1. Creating bookmarks is not a current functionality but this is dually noted! 

2. Export legend is not a current functionality but again I will do take this information back to the team to see what we can do in future releases. 

3. As for renaming maps, you can still rename under Layer Settings > select the pencil icon and enter the new map name (see screenshot below).

Please let me know if this was helpful or if you have any follow up questions.

Best, 

Shannon | Product Engineer

0 Kudos
SusanaGarcia_Gasquez
New Contributor III

Thanks Shannon!

I can rename layers no pbs! My main issue is related to the maps themselves, since I include a series of layers in them and would like to name them accordingly (see in your screenshot:Map 63 – in the previous version I was able to rename )

Let me know if this is a feature that will come up in the next version or may be another way to rename the map!

Cheers

Susana Gasquez

Associate, EMEA GIS Lead

JLL

30 Warwick Street, London W1B 5NH

T 44 (0)203 147 1161<tel:44%20(0)203%20147%201161><tel:>

Susana.Gasquez@eu.jll.com<mailto:susana.gasquez@eu.jll.com>

jll.co.uk<http://jll.co.uk>

ShannonChavez
Occasional Contributor

Sorry about that Susana! The renaming I mentioned is applicable to layers. To rename the map...simple click in the [space of the existing map title] and type the new title. Attached is a quick video demonstration:

0 Kudos