Delete Lines Parcel Fabric

01-21-2019 03:39 PM
CourtneyVidetich
New Contributor

I am trying to delete lines within my parcel fabric. I am using the government model and the lines are under the lines (standard boundary). I downloaded the extension for "Delete Fabric Records" and still cannot delete these lines?

Also the weird thing is that these lines are not part of any polygon layer? I imported parcels with typology. Which worked, however I was only able to see the lines?

So any ideas where the polygons went?

OR how can I delete these lines?

Thank you

0 Kudos
11 Replies
anna_garrett
Occasional Contributor III

can you share some screen shots? you could easily be seeing radial lines that are system generated.

if you're not seeing your polygons, they might not be typed correctly. in the LGIM you have to specify what "type" they are, and there's a spot in the attribute table for that. ie, subdivisions are type 5, lots & ROWs are type 6, tax parcels are type 7, etc

0 Kudos
CourtneyVidetich
New Contributor

I can see my lines under the lines, however it is not showing up under Encumbrances where I have chosen for these easements to show up. I have attached a few photos.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
anna_garrett

can you open the parcel using the parcel editor tool instead of the attribute table?

0 Kudos
CourtneyVidetich
New Contributor

Nothing has been drawn into the parcels. Again I can only see this data under lines. Therefore I can not open them in the parcel editor tool.

0 Kudos
anna_garrett

the lines are typed fine, it is the actual parcel polygons that need to be typed as well. can you open the attribute table for the encumbrance layer and screen shot that? 

0 Kudos
CourtneyVidetich
New Contributor

There is nothing within the attribute table for encumbrances to screen shot

0 Kudos
CourtneyVidetich
New Contributor

I can only see the data under the lines and am confused why the polygons will not draw in the encumbrances layer and additionally they are not in the attribute table of the encumbrance table. So I have nothing to select but the lines layer.

0 Kudos
anna_garrett

you should probably call into esri tech support and have them do a screen sharing session with you. i can't really tell what the problem is

0 Kudos
DaleJackson1
New Contributor II

Do the Parcels show up when you hit the 'Related Tables' button 'down arrow' on the selected set of Lines in the Lines Table, and then choose 'Parcels/Lines : Parcels' option?

0 Kudos