How to display rastermap(.tif) on the ArcGIS wpf

01-17-2019 06:08 PM
Labels (1)
MohamadFathin
New Contributor II

HI 

I still new in ArcGIS just try this ArcGIS trial for my project. How can i display a rastermap(.tif) on the ArcGIS using wpf? Is there any basic tutorial how to add the map view on the wpf?

Regards,

Fathin

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Have you installed ArcGIS Runtime SDK for WPF and are have a project reference to Esri.ArcGISRuntime?

If yes, we recommend you install the later ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET and for WPF applications reference the Esri.ArcGISRuntime.WPF NuGet package.

To display a raster file (e.g. *.tif) use the RasterLayer class e.g. arcgis-runtime-samples-dotnet/src/WPF/ArcGISRuntime.WPF.Viewer/Samples/Layers/RasterLayerFile at mas... 

Cheers

Mike

0 Kudos
MohamadFathin
New Contributor II

Hi Michael Branscomb‌,

Thank you for a reply i already install the ArcGIS Runtime SDK. I managed to display the one tile of raster map(.tif), but how can i display multiple tile of raster map on ArcGIS so that it will become full map and can rendered it?

Regards

Fathin

0 Kudos
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

This Guide topic provides an example of how to use the MosaicDatasetRaster class: Add raster data—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET | ArcGIS for Developers 

Cheers

Mike

0 Kudos
MohamadFathin
New Contributor II

Hi,

I already look at the link you shared, there is something i don't understand. 

1.Did i need to use data management tool to change from raster to mosaic so that i can display multiple raster map tile in full map on ArcGIS?

2.It is possible to view all the raster map tile on the fly without using mosaic?
3.The MosaicDatasetRaster for online or local? Cause my program are all locally.

Regards,

Fathin

0 Kudos