Has anyone got this ArcGIS Server log error and know what it means?: Failed to perform Ownership-based access control and date transformation on delta database

01-15-2019 10:17 AM
GregHeintz
New Contributor II

When I edit a Feature Service (line feature class) directly in ArcMap I go through the following steps:

1.)  Create Local Copy for Editing

2.)  Start editing, delete hundreds of line features, save edits, and stop editing

3.)  Synchronize Local Edits with Server

When I do these steps the following error message appears:

When I go to ArcGIS Server Manager and look at the error message it reports the following:

Has anyone experienced this error?  Is this an ArcMap or ArcGIS Server BUG for 10.6.1.  We are currently running 10.6.1 for ArcGIS Server, ArcMap, and SDE Database.  

FYI - When small edits are done with the same process above, it will sometimes sync back local edits with server successfully, but not always.

Thanks!

Greg

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Greg!

Thanks for the provided information and detailed notes. Just a quick follow-up question: are you connecting as an owner to the geodatabase of the original feature class?

There is a known bug with a very similar workflow and error message, where users are unable to synchronize attachments from ArcMap through a feature service when connecting to the geodatabase with a login that is not the owner of the feature class, NIM098660, and I'm wondering if this is what we might be running into. 

Thanks, 

Vivien

0 Kudos
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

message from Greg (came through the GeoNet email): 

"Thanks for responding.  This isn’t a problem for our Organization anymore."

Michelle Mathias
Manager, Community Experience & Programs
0 Kudos