Similarly to an issue I see below, we don't have basemaps available. Some of this will be known, but is documented for completeness
- In both ArcGIS Earths (1.6.1 and 1.8) services from https://services.arcgisonline.co.nz cannot be loaded, probably because of proxy issues.
- In ArcGIS Earth 1.6.1 these basemaps are simply not shown
- In ArcGIS Earth 1.8 these basemaps are shown with an exclamation
- In ArcGIS Earth 1.6.1 Basemaps from Auckland Council (https://mapspublic.aklc.govt.nz/) are shown and work
- In ArcGIS Earth 1.8 Basemaps from Auckland Council (https://mapspublic.aklc.govt.nz/) are shown but with an exclamation and do not work.
- In this case, 1.8 does not seem to like mixing it’s WGS84 Web Mercator projection with the AKLC NZTM based tile services.
Has1.8 introduced this restriction?
Re the ‘Proxy’ issue for external services from https://services.arcgisonline.....
If I add proxy info to ArcGIS Earth 1.8 I can add the external basemap, but can’t connect to Enterprise on premises Portal (version 10.6.1)
If I remove proxy info to ArcGIS Earth 1.8 I can’t add the external basemap, but can connect to Enterprise on premises Portal (version 10.6.1)
Which leaves us between a rock and a hard place.
We currently have no basemaps available for users
Any help would be greatly appreciated