AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to initiate feature collection for a layer in Collector from Survey123

Question asked by READ_WVDA on Jan 4, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 4, 2019 by KDonia-esristaff

Currently I can launch a specific collector map from Survey123 using a url and itemID. What I would like to do is initiate a feature collection in a specific layer within that collector map and pass an attribute to the collected feature from Survey123. Thus far I have been using this: GitHub - Esri/collector-integration: Multi Language repository that contains documentation and sample code for creating … and GitHub - Esri/collector-integration: Multi Language repository that contains documentation and sample code for creating … but have been unsuccessful getting anything beyond linking to the Collector map to work. 

<a href="arcgis-collector://?itemID=0539f9d42f314b0587e5e5cd82587a5e">Launch Collector</a>

successfully launches the collector app but this:

<a href="arcgis-collector://?itemID=0539f9d42f314b0587e5e5cd82587a5e&featureSourceURL=https://services9.arcgis.com/oYDccLD4RNQkDAu8/arcgis/rest/services/BMP_Collection_WFL1/FeatureServer/1">Launch Collector</a>

as well as including the token from the ArcGIS REST services directory fails to initiate a feature collection.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Outcomes