Angular 7 with ArcGIS

12-27-2018 08:34 PM
SureshKumar1
New Contributor II
I am using Angular 7 in my Project. We have our own Enterprise Portal for ArcGIS. 
Requirement:
We created our Web Map with Layers. It is published on our Enterprise Portal for ArcGIS.
We create and include new widgets every 15 days to display on the Web Map. 
We are using Web App Builder to create Layers and Custom Widgets to display on the Web Map.
We are also able to publish Custom Widgets on our Enterprise Portal for ArcGIS.
We are also able to publish Mapping Application (Map Viewer) on our Enterprise Portal containing Web Map, Layers and Widgets on it.
My Project contains Map Viewer containing Map, Layers, and Widgets together on the Left Side and select dropdowns on the Right Side on the Web Page.
On selecting a Layer on the Map Viewer on the left side, it should automatically populate the selected layer's information on the drop-down on the right side.
On selecting a value from the drop-down on the right side, it should zoom and display the particular layer on the map viewer on the left side.
Q1. How the Architecture should be for this project?
Q2. How can I render Web Map with Layers using App Id from our Enterprise Portal for ArcGIS on our Angular Page? Do you have the source code or guidelines or documentation for this?
Q3. How can I render published Custom Widgets from our Enterprise Portal for ArcGIS to display on our WebMap using Angular 7? Do you have the source code or guidelines or documentation for this?
Q4. How can I render published Mapping Application (Map Viewer) containing Web Map, Layers, and Widgets on from Enterprise Portal for ArcGIS on our Angular 7 Page? Do you have the source code or guidelines or documentation for this?
Q5. How can I integrate Map Viewer Package (which contains Map Viewer, Web Map, Layers/Themes, Custom Widgets) to Angular Project? Do you have the source code or guidelines or documentation for this?
Q6. How can I create Custom Widgets using Web App Builder ? Do you have the source code or guidelines or documentation for this?
Q7. How can I create Custom Widgets using TypeScript or JavaScript to display on Web Map or Map Viewer on our Angular Project? Do you have the source code or guidelines or documentation for this?
Q8. Can you please provide the URL which explains about ArcGIS and its Components from Basic to Advanced level? 
Q9. Can you please provide the URL (GitHub) containing sample projects related to ArcGIS and its Components?
Thanks,
Suresh Kumar
1 Reply
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Hi Suresh,

I do not have answers to your questions and am wondering if anyone else does. I saw you posted a thread earlier that did not get a response:

Integration of Angular 7 with Web Mapping Application  

I would suggest tagging more places like ArcGIS API for JavaScript

There may be some related answers in this thread:

Get FeatureLayer from Map  

There have been a few other angular-like threads that have not had answers either, so I'm thinking there isn't much luck.

Here is a GitHub link I found:

angular-esri-map/README.md at master · Esri/angular-esri-map · GitHub 

- and - Angular Esri Map 

I hope this is somewhat helpful and that maybe someone else has something they can add.

0 Kudos