Locate only returns 12 out of 24 of total results

12-13-2018 03:26 PM
deleted-user-8TVt6oc0ewsX
Occasional Contributor

My dispatcher map has 4000 signs grouped into 160 routes with 24 signs linked to a route.  When I preform a search on a route-id, the map only returns 12 of the 24 signs.  The same query works fine in the Map Layer Filter and all other queries.  In the example below I am search on "Driver_6".  You can clearly see many (12) features that are labeled, "Driver_6", where not included in the results (they don't have the blue box). This happens for all routes.  Where can this be controlled/set?  Is there a 12 record return limit on "Locate" results?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Email discussion with Jonathan - this is a known limit with Workforce that forced us to limit the features returned to 12. We are looking at improving this in an upcoming release during 2020.

RobertBorchert
Frequent Contributor III

This limitation getting fixed is important. Has it been resolved yet?

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

This is still a known issue with Workforce; we're targeting addressing it as part of or to follow the work when the Workforce capability is added to Field Maps; this work is starting in Q3 of this year.

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

@RobertBorcher we'll be addressing this as part of the Fall release of work, scheduled for Sept 21st.  We will be Increasing the max number of feature results and removing any client side limits.  We will still honor the maxRecordCount limit in the underlying feature service.  This applies for all Feature related searches; whether in the Search textbox, Lasso or Rectangle tools.  There will also not be a limit on the assignments you can create for the Search results; if 200 features are returned, you can create 200 assignments.

0 Kudos