Portal logout Method

12-11-2018 09:31 AM
ShanMGIS
New Contributor II

I am facing this issue in ArcGIS runtime latest Android SDK . Given below the issue details.

While user enters into the mapping part we load the map with portal content asynchronously then calling addoneloading listener. Now I have come across given below scenario to logout the portal . Once the user press logout button or closes the application it should logout from logged in portal credentials. I could not find any direct method (portal.logout) in Android sdk libraries. But the similar function is available in iOS sdk.  I request experts here to advice on this scenario.

Thanks.

Since I did not receive any reply , I am including more details .Please find below..... 

I will have to clear the portal session and refresh when user closes the application. So that  logout implementation would be implemented indirectly. I am trying given below pseudo code.

portal.setCredential -> null user name and null password

portal.loadAsync

implement addCredentialChangedListener......

implement portal.adddoneloadinglistener .....

But getting given below error

"Cannot change portal credential after portal is loaded"

Please advise / help me on this issue

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Arpa_PiemonteGeoportal_Team
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

I have the same problem with javascript api, see my post: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-api-for-javascript-questions/how-to-logout-from-portal/m-p/1097...

Did you resolve?

0 Kudos