Problem with Story Map Tour for ArcGIS

Jump to solution
12-07-2018 03:59 AM
DambéSANWOGOU
Occasional Contributor

Hello, I have created two Storymaps in arcgis online. But in the visualization, I only have a blank page. Nothing is displayed. I have tried in several browsers but no solutions.Blank Page

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Anselme. I think the best thing to do is to recreate these from the beginning again. We think an edit you made to the underlying data in the web map may have caused the issue where the tours won't load. For example if we look in the web map that your tour above uses, there are two places that don't have any data.  

Rupert

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Dambé, 

Sorry about the issue, Would it be possible for you to share one of your tours publicly so we can try it out. Could you let us know what operating system your computer is using. Does this also happen if you view the story on a different computer?

Rupert

0 Kudos
DambéSANWOGOU
Occasional Contributor

Thank you. Here is the link to the story maps made public.

https://hitechinfo.maps.arcgis.com/apps/MapTour/index.html?appid=acbbaf40ca3540a183155fca126bb1f5 

I am on a Windows 7 64 bit professional operating system

Best regards,

Anselme.

0 Kudos
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Thanks. Sorry about the issue. Is this a Map Tour that used to open correctly until recently? Also wanted to check if you've tried to make edits to the tour by editing the web map or feature service that it uses directly (rather than from inside the Story Map Tour Builder).

Rupert

0 Kudos
DambéSANWOGOU
Occasional Contributor

Okay, since I created it I couldn't visualize it. But I had to modify the web map directly. But not in the story map.

Anselme.

0 Kudos
RupertEssinger
Frequent Contributor

Hi Anselme. I think the best thing to do is to recreate these from the beginning again. We think an edit you made to the underlying data in the web map may have caused the issue where the tours won't load. For example if we look in the web map that your tour above uses, there are two places that don't have any data.  

Rupert

0 Kudos