My web app stopped working. Can anyone tell me why?

Jump to solution
12-06-2018 08:31 AM
ChristopherWiebke1
New Contributor III

You should be able to access it here:  ArcGIS Web Application 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Christopher,

It appears to me that there is some new issue introduced with WAB 2.11 that was released lat night. Do you have an arcade expression in that webmap?

View solution in original post

13 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Christopher,

Your NDOT Bridge Inspections layer is not loading and this is cause problems for widget that are configured to use that layer.

ChristopherWiebke1
New Contributor III

Do you have any ideas as to why it stopped being able to load.  I do not see any problems with the layer in the bridge inspection map (https://ndor.maps.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=b555d6264f4747b4b751cb5fec3a05dc ) or any problems with the layer on the arcgis server.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Christopher,

It appears to me that there is some new issue introduced with WAB 2.11 that was released lat night. Do you have an arcade expression in that webmap?

ChristopherWiebke1
New Contributor III

Yes,  I am displaying a field in the pop up like so:  "Every " + ($feature.InspFreq/12) + " Years"

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Just for testing try removing that and saving your web map and test the app again. I have seen another thread today about arcade expressions failing in WAB after the update.

Jianxia
Esri Regular Contributor

Thank Robert and Christopher.  We are looking into it and will keep you updated.

ChristopherWiebke1
New Contributor III

The application is working again, after arcade expressions from the map layer were removed.

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Don't forget to mark this question as answered by clicking on the "Mark Correct" link on the reply that answered your question.

0 Kudos
JamalWest2
Occasional Contributor

Robert,

You seem to be saying something that I wasn't originally aware of and I'm looking for clarification. Are there live updates going to WAB that don't require a user to re-install their version in order to take affect? In this case Christopher had version 2.11 and an update was pushed at night that affected his application correct? Is this an update to the JS API version or to the actual WAB build or perhaps an AGO update?

-Jamal

0 Kudos