Google Chrome - Project on the Fly Issues

12-04-2018 08:33 AM
JohnRitsko1
New Contributor III

I'm having issues with just google chrome using ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.26 with data not spatially accurate at times.  It's a very odd behavior where the data will actually show up in the correct location and then suddenly when zooming in data will move.  This only happens in Chrome, not Edge, I.E. Safari or Firefox.  Not sure if others are seeing this happen to them or not.  I can open an application and the data will all of a sudden shift.  I do have some of this data in Web Mercator and the issue persists.  Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.  It's happening with all my applications not just one of them.  I'm using Google Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (64-bit).  Just another quick note, they all used to work fine till about a month ago when this started happening.

Here is one of our applications: RTC Interactive Map 

If you zoom in slowly, at times, you will see the data will shift.  If you simply move the map a little it will move back to where it should be.  

arcgis-api-for-javascript

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JohnRitsko1
New Contributor III

Now on version: Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) and this issue seems to have disappeared.  Good news.

0 Kudos