Why am I still showing red X's next to Lineage and Fields when there are no errors listed at the top?

11-29-2018 08:55 AM
melisahansen
New Contributor III

I've entered 8 process steps under Lineage, and there are no errors listed at the top anymore, but Lineage still has the Red X next to it. Fields is showing the error "at least one type of attribute domain is required" and there is at least one under each field, so I'm not sure why they are still showing red x's. Any recommendations would be appreciated! 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
MichelleTotman
Occasional Contributor

I am having the same issue. In ArcGIS Pro 2.3.3, I cannot figure out what I need to do to get the red x on lineage to resolve. I am using FDGC CSDGM Metadata type. Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
TimMinter
Occasional Contributor III

I've had this problem for some time now, too.  I'm just assuming it's another bug and moving on.  Don't believe the red x!

tim

0 Kudos
LeonS
by

Are other still having this issue?  I'm running Pro 2.9.6 and also showing the error "at least one type of attribute domain is required" in the Fields section after entering a domain for each field in my FGDC metadata.

Leon

0 Kudos
Kathleen_Crombez

We are running Pro 2.9.6 and have entered a domain for every field and still have the error "at least one type of attribute domain is required" also.

0 Kudos
Town_ofDrayton_Valley
New Contributor II

Having the same issue running Pro 3.1.1

NickHarvey
Occasional Contributor II

Just piling on here...Still at Pro 2.9.5 but having this issue as well. 

NickHarvey_0-1686323329851.png

0 Kudos
LeonS
by

There is an existing Idea entry related to this, if you are interested...

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro-ideas/improve-arcgis-pro-ui-for-entering-enumerated/idc-p/1...

0 Kudos
CynFadem
New Contributor

Still having this exact problem in 3.1.3...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos