AnsweredAssumed Answered

I cannot see (on my mobile device) the image background I uploaded onto my new survey in the Apperances tab when I created the survey?

Question asked by tracy.cahill_DOH on Nov 28, 2018
Latest reply on Dec 3, 2018 by tracy.cahill_DOH

What might be the reason I cannot see (on my mobile device) the image background I uploaded onto my new survey in the Apperances tab when I created the survey? I can see it on my desktop where I constructed it originally, and although all of the other nuances to this survey, like background colors, text etc. show up on my phone as they do on my desktop, the background images which I have at about a 7% opacity do not show on the field app side on my iphone.???  I am creating a new survey for the Rodent Control division at DC Health and wanted a faint repeating image of rats in the background of the survey, which, on the administrative side on my desktop is there....however, once the survey is loaded onto the mobile devices, iphones at the moment, in different versions, all is there with the exception of the gray rats in the background.  When I uploaded the url of the image and then changed the opacity to 7% just so there was a sort of "wallpaper" of rats in background, it works fine on the desktop, even when I look at the previews before publishing, it shows it on the iphone preview image on the desktop and works perfectly.....but they are not there on the actual mobile app side of the survey once uploaded to the device??

Outcomes