AnsweredAssumed Answered

Multiple Survey123 Forms to one Feature Service

Question asked by MELteam on Nov 20, 2018
Latest reply on Nov 21, 2018 by MELteam

I am attempting to set up a series of survey123 forms that all feed one feature service. Specifically, I would like one form for collecting information on local businesses (address, name, ID, etc) and two other forms that can be used for those businesses to report their newly hired employees and new sales. The end goal is to be able to click on a gps point on the map and see both the firm info and the related reports for sales and employees.

I was able to make a the three forms from an existing feature service (I just called it TEST-MASTER for now) and all of them post to their respective layers, but they post as separate features, not as related features of the firms. I am aware that there needs to be some way to a) indicate the employee and sales layers are children to the firms layer and b) they are all connected by the Firm ID (which is in each form). I am not sure how to do this.

There is an Esri video of it working exactly how I would like it to so I am sure it is possible. I've read lots of posts, blogs, and support videos and can't figure it out. It might have something to do with GlobalID but I am lost from here.

Can anyone provide me some input on this to set me back on the right track?

Thank you

Outcomes