Finnish map data

Jump to solution
11-08-2018 05:56 PM
ArchieStone
New Contributor

Where can i find map data for Finland that has spatial data. Have tried using the national land survey of Finland service but can only seem to get .png files, when i add these to arcmap it does not have spatial data so its impossible to plot my gps coordinate data onto it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ellenvan_den_Berg
Esri Contributor

Hi Archie,

As Esri Netherlands we only offer content for the extent of the Netherlands. For Finnish data you would have to be at Esri Finland. Possibly more information can be found at this page.

In the Living Atlas you can also browse for data. You have the possibility to indicate a region when you search for data. Hopefully the data that you are searching for can be found there.

Good luck!

Ellen

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ellenvan_den_Berg
Esri Contributor

Hi Archie,

As Esri Netherlands we only offer content for the extent of the Netherlands. For Finnish data you would have to be at Esri Finland. Possibly more information can be found at this page.

In the Living Atlas you can also browse for data. You have the possibility to indicate a region when you search for data. Hopefully the data that you are searching for can be found there.

Good luck!

Ellen

0 Kudos