Parcel Fabric: Error reading OID from table.

11-05-2018 04:15 PM
SamuelPerez1
New Contributor III

Today, I was doing some editing in our fabric, and after completing these edits and saving them, I began receiving drawing errors related to reading OID from table.  I went ahead and closed my mxd and restarted my machine to see if this might resolve the issue. After doing this, and upon opening the mentioned mxd, I continue to receive the same error prompt (see attached screenshot). I'm rather confused by what might have caused this error and how to solve it.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
anna_garrett
Occasional Contributor III

that last line of the message might be what's causing it. are you on a network? because you might have lost a connection needed for that license to be read

0 Kudos
SamuelPerez1
New Contributor III

Hi Anna,

Thank you for the reply. I am not on a network, nor do I currently use tracking analyst.

0 Kudos
anna_garrett
Occasional Contributor III

that's pretty nuts. is all your data intact? because i'd just try to recreate the MXD from scratch to get around that. 

0 Kudos
SamuelPerez1
New Contributor III

My data does seem to be corrupt (only a handful of parcels displaying geometry, yet all parcels appear in the table). I just went ahead and copied a previous version from file explorer into a new location, with which I will begin using as my primary copy of the fabric. Luckily, I did not lose to many edits.

0 Kudos