I'm in the process of joining a list of customer data from our company database to a shapefile of address points. The total number of entries from our database is ~109k in a Unicode format. When I validate the join all the check marks in the join validation dialog box are green. When I export the data to a gdb and open the exported shapefile it is completely blank. I tested the join and export with a smaller subset of 200 entries and it works just fine. I ran the same process about four months ago on the whole dataset and it executed correctly. I'm at a loss for figuring out why it's failing for the entire dataset this time.