AnsweredAssumed Answered

Select field attribute from list of intersecting features

Question asked by zieglerhm_CDMSmith on Oct 26, 2018

I was hoping someone could tell me whether this is possible, and be able to point me in the right direction. So, I have a polygon featureclass showing the extent of different plans and I have several featureclasses that need to be updated based on these plans. I would love to have a drop-down list appear for each plan name intersecting the feature, just like when picking from a list of domains. I tried to do this using Attribute Assistant's "Intersecting Features" value method, and it works great, but here is the trouble - I have multiple fields that need to make use of this value method and usually (when information is only updated from one or two plans) not all of these fields need to be updated, only the one field I am trying to add the attribute to. The fields are SourcePlan_1, SourcePlan_2, SourcePlan_3, and SourcePlan4. Using attribute assistant, I will be forced to update all four of my fields, but I'd rather be able to select a field and then pick from a list, just like I would when using a domain.

Is there any way to do this?

Thank you for any info!

Outcomes