AnsweredAssumed Answered

Parsing a Multiple Array json input in GeoEvent Processor

Question asked by jpsphar72 on Oct 12, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 14, 2019 by jswilkerson

Hi,

I originally tried the post at this link JSON Data Structures - Working with Hierarchy and Multicardinality  in an attempt to take what looks like a json message with more than one array and parse it properly using GeoEvent.  A sample of my file is attached called sample.json.  Looking at the structure it looks like I enter into an array at the third line called "sensors": [    

I then hit what looks like a nested array within the original array (might be using wrong terminology here, sorry) at line 12 called "data":[

Following the article referenced in the link above, I am creating a definition file that looks like the image attached called GeoEventDEF.png.

I am new to using json files in GeoEvent and was wondering if the definition file show in the image attached is indeed correct for the attached sample json file?  

Additionally, I was also curious that if a suggested solution is proposed that works, what is the best way to move this data into a feature service?  I ultimately want to flatten the data into a table where all key value pairs have their respective field and value in a backend database table or feature class.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks, Jason

Attachments

Outcomes