AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is there a ground to grid correction tool

Question asked by margaret.carew_cityofthornton on Oct 10, 2018
Latest reply on Jan 31, 2019 by thodson-esristaff

I am editing in ArcPRO and I want to apply a ground to grid correction to an arcs feature class.  I am able to do this function in ArcMap with the Ground to Grid Correction tool, but I have yet to find the appropriate buzz words in Help to find this tool in ArcPRO.  Also, is there a COGO report tool in ArcPRO like there is in ArcMap?  I'd rather not have to open up ArcMap to run these tools.


A jpg identifying the tools in question is attached.