-> Have last version of ArcGIS Pro 2.2.3 (October 2018) which ships Python 3 and theoretically has its "conda" that can reproduce any environment with same flexibility as anaconda 3.
-> Have ArcGIS Desktop Python 2.7 32bits installed.
Have the following questions for gurus out here:
- For developers who use Anaconda3 for machine learning, and not necessarily spatial projects, and have ArcGIS Pro 2.2.3 and ArcGIS Desktop with Python v2 32bits, how to make all work with each other ?
- Does this still apply: installation - Getting ArcPy to work with Anaconda? - Geographic Information Systems Stack Exchange ?
- Can ArcGIS Pro 2.2.3 conda completely replace Anaconda3 ? I mean if one needs a data science specific environment that does not use any spatial libs and requires for example machine learning like tensor flow we can always make a new environment with these packages righty?
- If we use only the "conda" command in CLI to manage our Python envs will we break ArcGIS Pro ?
- Since ArcGIS Desktop has python2, can we in the scenario of using ArcGIS Pro conda for all purposes python (even outside any spatial projects) create an environment specific for communicating with ArcGIS Desktop py2 despite it is 32bits and ArcGIS Pro is 64 bits ?