Update to 2.2.3 Stats tools fail to open

10-07-2018 06:21 AM
JacekUrbanski
New Contributor

After update to 2.2.3 (from 2.0 using update function)  all Stats tools fail to open -   Tool has failed to open: stats.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Do you mean An overview of the Spatial Statistics toolbox—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop 

I just tried a couple with no problem.  I use an uncloned install with a conda install of several packages.  Data on the local machine, and I have full rights.

What about you?

• did they work before on the same data?
  • is it in a cloned environment?
  • location and type of data?
JacekUrbanski
New Contributor

The problem was with opening all tools in Spatial Statistics Toolbox. When I tried to open any of it they have failed to open. 

Great thanks for environment hint. The problem was the old copy of conda environment which has been changed in the past outside the Pro. When I  removed it, cleaned all conda and Pro files and reinstalled Pro everything looks OK.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Good. You can use conda for the main install without issue.  I have installed Spyder, Jupyter notebook, console and labs as well as scikit stuff without issue.

It is also a good idea to use

conda blah blah --dry-run before doing an actual install to see what will be installed before one inadvertently clicks the Y

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

there was also issues with spatial stats, that I just found so maybe it is related.

For future reference in any event

https://community.esri.com/message/781288-error-with-toolboxes-in-arcgis-pro-22 

0 Kudos