I new to the developer scene and am wanting to configure the Map Viewer template. For the most part, it does everything that I need it to but there are a few modifications to it that I would like to make but am having a hard time figuring out how to do so.
- How do you change the title of each web map? Is the only way to change it by changing the web map name in ArcGIS online? I have my web maps named a certain way for organization purposes in ArcGIS Online and these naming conventions don't work well for mobile application organization.
- How do you sort the web maps in a particular order that isn't by ascending/descending title order?
- Currently, the gallery view shows a web map card that contains a thumbnail and the title of the web map. Is it possible to replace the card with an image that has an icon/title inside taking up the full card space?
Inside a Web Map
- Under the map details, how do you show just the legend and hide the "info" and "content" panes? How do you add panes, like if I wanted to add an "about" pane for the web map?
- How do I add the title of the web map into the header located by the side menu?
I think those are my main questions. Thank you in advance for the help. I look forward to learning how to develop custom apps and modifying this template is a great starting point for me.