I'm looking for someone to help write a Python script that will do the following. (It will be important that the name of the features created in each step use the same name thru-out all the processing steps). I'm guessing using a Cursor will accomplish that.
Here's an example name: T_0518__BVO_DJN_TP_34_5_1
1. Buffer all the individual line features in a geodatabase by 1,250 ft (overall width of 2,500 ft.), rounded at end.
The line features are in:
Place the resultant buffered features in following geodatabase:
2. Clip the following raster:
By each of the buffered features created in Step 1. Please use "Use Input Features for Clipping Geometry"
Put the resultant clipped raster features in the following geodatabase:
3. Run Raster to Point on each of the raster features created in Step 2.
Place the resultant point features in the following geodatabase:
4. For each of resultant point files from Step 3 the following needs to be done:
- create "z_feet", "x_coord", and "y_coord" attribute fields
- use the Field Calculator to populate the "z_feet" attribute from the "grid_code" attribute by multiplying by 3.2808 to get feet.
- for the "x_coord" and "y_coord" attributes, use Calculate Geometry with the following parameters, UTM Zone 15N, NAD83, US Survey feet.
5. LAST STEP, export the tables created in Step 4 to .csv format
Write files to the following folder:
Many thanks in advance for help with this!!