Geocoding Rematch issues (ArcPro)

09-18-2018 12:01 PM
KimberlyMeinert
Occasional Contributor

There's a process I do once a month for someone where I take an excel sheet, geocode the addresses, export it back out with an additional field that we have in our own geolocator.  Easy peasy.  Lately, since the last upgrade I did, when I rematch addresses, it doesn't fill them with the manually matched information.  I find a good match, I hit the checkbox, it gets removed from the unnmatched list, but the results table itself remains unchanged.  I even hit the little "save edits" box.  The preivously unnmatched addresses *still* look unnmatched, even though the rematch dialogue says they're all good.

I used to do this all the time, what am I missing?

Tags (3)
4 Replies
KimberlyMeinert
Occasional Contributor

So, I just thought of something.  We recently moved from 10.3 to 10.6 and subsequently published our geolocator to our Portal rather than in SDE.  Could that have something to do with it?  It can't transpose the information from the geolocator to the resulting feature class?

0 Kudos
ShanaBritt
Esri Regular Contributor

It sounds like you are running into BUG-000116323.

KimberlyMeinert
Occasional Contributor

Ah!  Yes, that's probably it.  That didn't come up in my search.  Thank you, at least I know it's a "thing".

SharonJanzen
New Contributor III

I am running Pro 2.2.4 and still have the same issue. Hard to promote a product when it doesn't work right. Ugh.

0 Kudos