AnsweredAssumed Answered

Runtime 100.2.1 32 bit deployment for sdk application

Question asked by cnuckols_cole on Sep 17, 2018
Latest reply on Sep 19, 2018 by cnuckols_cole

Hi, my company has developed an app using the 100.2.1 runtime with the Qt SDK, and need to deploy a build for a 32-bit Windows device.  I've read the release notes this version at Release notes for 100.2.1—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers and saw that:

Version 100.2 is the last release to support:

[...]

Windows 32-bit support for Qt. Customers who require Windows 32-bit support for ArcGIS Runtime SDK 100.2 for Qt will need to request it by sending an email to QtRuntime32@esri.com.

I've also read this thread on geonet by another developer who appears to have the same issue: https://community.esri.com/message/792149-re-missing-32-bit-libs-in-release-1002-for-windows?commentID=792149#comment-79… 

My question is, the above note is referring to deployment support, correct?  I'm developing on 64 bit system, but I'm assuming I'll need these libraries to install our app since the esri runtime dlls I include in my deployment folders are x64-specific.  I've already sent an email to the above address, I just wanted to clarify that I'm diagnosing my issue correctly. 

Outcomes