scott.rutzmoser_B21

Issues Collector Tiled Services Offline

Discussion created by scott.rutzmoser_B21 on Sep 11, 2018

I am having an issue with some of my tiled layers not being visible when I take my maps offline.

My maps are setup with one editable feature service, one custom tiled services (with boundaries for classroom field work, not editable) and esri aerial photo basemap...they are pretty simple.

The maps all seem to download fine and both tiled and feature layers are listed in the table of contents, you can check the visibility box, but some tiled laeyers do not display in the offline map.  They all display fine when working online.

There is no difference in the tile layers (that display vs. don't display) when it comes to permissions to take offline or in groups AND there is no error thrown.  Users can collect data and then sync without error they just can't see the tile layer when working offline.

I am exploring potential differences in the options on service properties including feature access (and cache), image format, max min scales, and geometry of features.

We use these maps in the classroom and they ALL worked fine during the 2017-18 school year, so I am thinking it must be a bug in one of the updates over the past 6-8 months.

Has anyone ran into similar issues? 

Outcomes