Multiple Choice Survey123 ( feature Service)

Jump to solution
09-09-2018 06:08 PM
PamelaLandy
Occasional Contributor

Is it possible to make a multiple choice list in survey123 ( suppose in domains )  if I am using a previously generated from my feature services to my survey that is going to save information to a FC in oracle GDB ? Is it also possible to store (in what data type it would be stored) more than one photo taken in the survey ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Pamela,

Multiple choice questions are stored as a comma-seperated list of text and can be stored in any text field, though this does not work well with domains, which are better modeled as a single choice (as the field should only store one of the values in the domain).  

Multiple images can be stored; images are stored as attachments to the table the image question appears in.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Pamela,

Multiple choice questions are stored as a comma-seperated list of text and can be stored in any text field, though this does not work well with domains, which are better modeled as a single choice (as the field should only store one of the values in the domain).  

Multiple images can be stored; images are stored as attachments to the table the image question appears in.

PamelaLandy
Occasional Contributor

Thanks James, I have a doubt, regarding that in my field inspections, I need to upload several photos and the signature.
As I see I can not have more than one field "image" in my survey (if I have it in the FC)
How can I do this ?
Thank you

0 Kudos
PamelaLandy
Occasional Contributor

I have read that through repetition it is possible, but the question is whether a related table in my database is required for each information submitted (photo) .. 

0 Kudos