Esri.ArcGISRuntime.ArcGISRuntimeException: No data

09-07-2018 08:26 AM
JoeHershman
MVP Regular Contributor

I have a replica that I have tried to generate multiple times.  It always returns this error when trying to open

var gdb = await Geodatabase.OpenAsync(file.FullName);

The only thing I can think of different from all the other successful offline replicas I have used is that this contains features in a geometric network.  Is it not possible to load features from a geometric network? 

Thanks,
-Joe
0 Kudos
4 Replies
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor

The error message is a little poor (we're working on improving that) but generally the NoData error has been known to mean the file could either not be found, be read or is an invalid/unexpected format.

Having said that, geometric networks aren't supported (yet) so that could be why this error occurs, rather than just skipping over that part.

0 Kudos
RatheeshKR
New Contributor

Please try to assign the folder permission to "ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES" group. Right click the folder where the map resides, Properties > Security > Edit > Add > From This Location set to Machine name select from the tree > Search Object name "ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES" > OK

0 Kudos
dotMorten_esri
Esri Notable Contributor

This only applies to UWP, and I believe Joe Hershman‌ is using WPF (judging from his other posts)

0 Kudos
JoeHershman
MVP Regular Contributor

Sorry I never updated with solution, but the issue does seem to have been the geometric network.  After we dropped the network and regenerated it worked as expected

Thanks,
-Joe
0 Kudos