Print Widget - Add organization logo

Jump to solution
09-06-2018 04:21 PM
AzgharHussain
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am developing WebGIS using WebAppBuilder in Portal for ArcGIS.

I want to show Organization logo on print output. Please help me about how do I modify print widget to show organization logo in print output.

Thanks,

Azghar

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

logo actually part of the layout-templates that are authored with the print service.

to use show logo in print output, (a) you need to author layout templates with logo and (b) then publish a custom print service with those layout templates.

here is a help topic discussing how you can publish a print service with your own layouts.

Tutorial: Publish additional services for printing in ArcMap—Documentation (10.5) | ArcGIS Enterpris... 

hope this helps

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

logo actually part of the layout-templates that are authored with the print service.

to use show logo in print output, (a) you need to author layout templates with logo and (b) then publish a custom print service with those layout templates.

here is a help topic discussing how you can publish a print service with your own layouts.

Tutorial: Publish additional services for printing in ArcMap—Documentation (10.5) | ArcGIS Enterpris... 

hope this helps