Updating settings of feature layer in AGOL not working

08-28-2018 12:59 PM
ChristinaHoddinott1
Occasional Contributor

Hey friends! When I am trying to update the editing settings of a feature layer and then click save, the item appears to be updating for forever. I am usually simply trying to change the editing capabilities from Add/Update to Add/Update/Delete. This has worked before on various hosted feature layers, but sometimes it doesn't. Attached is a picture of the screen it gets stuck on (though the browser itself is not frozen). I've left it for hours before with nothing to show for it. Any idea why this might be happening or what to do about it?

3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had a similar issue yesterday trying to append data to a hosted feature service. I tried it today and it worked. Maybe give it another try?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do you have any feature layers where you can consistently reproduce this behavior?

0 Kudos
ChristinaHoddinott1
Occasional Contributor

No... it happens completely randomly. Some days it will be fine, and then other days it won't. On the days that it doesn't work it happens to every single feature layer, but the next day it might work just fine, so I don't think it has anything to with the feature layers themselves. This has been happening for the past couple weeks. 

0 Kudos