Related Table Charts (Can't select table)

08-21-2018 02:15 AM
JohanaWong
New Contributor II

Hi,

I want to create a lithology chart for every points (borehole) on map. I've tried using ArcGIS Pro's pops up chart, but there's a lot of problems and limitations? (Please advise if I am wrong, I will post the issue in another group) 

Then, I turn to Related Table Charts widget as the data are to be published on ArcGIS Portal. But in the widget configuration, I can't select a table related to layer (See image). I thought maybe widget doesn't accept widget with non-numeric fields (indicated below), so I deleted all the non-numeric fields. But still the same, can't select a table. 

I've created the layer in ArcGIS Pro by relating the two dataset.

I want to create something like this. 

My data (Borehole ID as Primary key)

Left: Type: Table      Right: Feature class

Please advice if there's any alternatives other than this widget. 

Thanks,

Johana 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Adri2cPérez_Beneito
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

If you check your service in ArcGIS Server, do you see below 'query related records'?

0 Kudos
PaulMorrison2
New Contributor II

Did you ever find a resolution to this issue?   I'm encountering the same problem.  I have setup relationships in both the service and at the geodatabase level.   The map is being created in ArcGIS Pro.   Maybe I need to create the service in desktop?

0 Kudos
DarrenConly
Occasional Contributor

I solved this doing the following:

1. Ensure the feature layer (FL) and table have a GDB relationship class: 
    1. In ArcGIS Pro, make sure the FL and table are in the same GDB 
    2. Right-click GDB > New > Relationship Class and follow prompts as applicable
  2. From Pro, upload the FL and table *together* using Share as Web App 
  3. In AGOL (or Portal), create a new web map using the uploaded FL-table pair 
  4. Create a new Web App using the web map as the map 
  5. Add a Related Charts Table Widget per the linked instructions.
  6. The issue of the related table not appearing in the drop-down menu should be resolved!
  7. ***Note, the FL and table must have that table relationship class pre-made in Pro in order to use this widget***