Records not showing up on the Survey123 website but they are in the AGOL feature service

08-17-2018 11:53 AM
MelindaLamb
New Contributor III

Suvey123 website displays different data/numbers of records depending on the user.  In the collaboration tab, I have the groups granted permission in both the submitter and the viewer tabs.  But when they went to look at the data from survey123.com the project shows 0 records.  The user could previously see records in this project but something has been broken or changed.  The owner of the survey/project can see all the records on the survey123 website. Both the user and the owner can see the records in the "group" that the project is shared with in AGOL.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Any clue what is going on?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Melinda,

Can you please check the settings of the analysis/stakeholder view (either via the Collaborate tab or Item Details>Settings) and ensure that the "What data can viewers see?" is set to  "All records of the survey" (Survey123) or "What features can editors see?" is set to "Editors can see all features" (Item Details)

0 Kudos
MelindaLamb
New Contributor III

HI James

Thanks for checking in. I yesterday I verified these settings and they were sent to "What data can viewers see?" is set to  "All records of the survey" (Survey123), however when I just check today, it was not set as I had seen it yesterday.  I'm still waiting to hear from my group members to see if that fixed the issue.  There is no stakeholder view for that survey... could that be the problem? 

The strange thing is that this happen to several different surveys, by different owners and previously group members could see the data.  Also on one survey I can see other users inputs but only 20 out of 450, not limited to my records at all.  Any additional insight would be great.  

0 Kudos
MelindaLamb
New Contributor III

Hi James 

I just wanted to confirm that I did verify all the settings you suggested but the user/viewer is still not able to see the records in the feature service from the survey123 website side. 

0 Kudos