Code 500

08-15-2018 10:21 AM
ToddHill
New Contributor II

I created a custom form template from my watershed patrol survey and when I use it to export the report I'm getting this error print map failed for ${ activity_location }:{"error":{"code":500,"message":"Error performing execute operation","details":[]}}.

Before I created the custom template I actually downloaded the default template of the survey, then used this as a template without any custom formatting and I was able to produce the report in word with no problems. The report included geo points, pictures and repeats etc. 

I'm assuming there has to be some placeholder out of place, unfortunately I'm having a hard time trying to figure it out. I have attached the default template as well as the custom one I created to see if someone would be able to look at both to see where the issue is coming from.

Thanks in advance,

Todd Hill

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Todd,

Are you experiencing this issue when attempting to generate reports on both individual records, and multiple (batch)?

Which web browser have you been using?

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
ToddHill
New Contributor II

Brandon, 

Only when I use the custom report template, the default template that came from the survey works.

I'm using Chrome.

Thanks,

Todd

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Thanks Todd, and this happens when selecting a single record and printing, as well as when selecting several at once and printing?  If multiple, how many at once?

0 Kudos
ToddHill
New Contributor II

Only one for right now as we are testing the report templates to see if we can get a usable report to share with our trustees. The default report is about 8 Pages and not laid out the way we want. The option to create a custom report template with the placeholders from the default survey makes it much nicer to read. At this point I just need to get that code 500 fixed so I can get the custom report to work.

Thanks,

Todd 

0 Kudos